St Thomas by Launceston Parish

Bridge at St Thomas by Launceston

The parish of St Thomas lies mostly on the west side of the town and south of the river Kensey. It follows the river westwards to include the settlements of Trevallett and Tregadillett. But it also includes the “hamlet” of Newport, a small area north of the castle which formed part of a parliamentary borough in its own right between 1547 and the Great Reform Act of 1832.

 

St Thomas by Launceston Probate Material names A - C

St Thomas by Launceston Probate Material names D - K

St Thomas by Launceston Probate Material names L - P

St Thomas by Launceston Probate Material names R - T

St Thomas by Launceston Probate Material names U - Z

St Mary Magdalene Probate Material

St Stephen by Launceston Probate Material

Launceston overview page

Groups: