Dupath Well, situated 1.5 kilometres east-south-east of Callington, is housed in a granite ashlar building and incorporates architectural features
Crowan Parish Church was built in C15, but was much restored in 1872 by J.P. St Aubyn.
Colan Church was built in 1250 and the present church dates from 1360.
Madron well chapel named after the saint of the nearby parish church, it was visited in the 16th and 17th centuries by people in search of healing.
The 15th-century chapel of Cotehele House in Calstock, east Cornwall, was a domestic chapel.
The church of St Petroc is found in the north-east corner of the old town of Bodmin.
The fifteenth-century Blisland Parish Church is the only church in Britain dedicated to Saints Protus and Hyacinth.
St Endellion is a Prebendal church. The church stands near an ancient, probably early Brittonic, cemetry, so that the church-site, may have origins
Launceston Priory was established in the 12th century, and became one of the wealthiest in Cornwall.
St Mary Magdalene, Launceston, a splendid town church of the early 16th century.