At the heart of this building is a 16th-century two-roomed house with a cross-passage behind the left-hand doorway.
As at Nos. 135–137, in the 19th century the carriageway gave access to a cramped cottage yard containing at least 5 dwellings.
This is a mid to late 17th-century house with contemporary attic windows in the twin gables.
The early-to-mid 19th-century ashlar façade of this tall 3-storey building hides elements of a medieval house, including two 15th-century fireplace
A deed of 1608 records that this house had been recently rebuilt by John Collier (died 1634), keeper of the George Inn, who incorporated it into th
Both these buildings probably began as 17th-century stone cottages. No.
Behind this house in the 19th century lay one of Burford's cramped 'cottage yards', home to labourers, hawkers, and other impoverished inhabitants
The elegant 3-storey house now called No.
No. 127 contains probably 15th-century remains, notably an internal 2-centred archway at the back of the shop and a nearby rear-facing window.
William Cox, an upholsterer and cabinet maker, rebuilt and enlarged No.