Originally used as a girls’ church school until 1950 and then variously as a Conservative Club and veterinary supplies storage and distribution cen
This scroll now in the Bristol and West Progressive synagogue has a remarkable provenance.
See the Catholic church under Pixton Park on this site
The first local authority houses were built in the late 1920s.
Winsford Royal Oak
The hill today is a large stretch of open heather moorland between the rivers Barle and Exe.
Although sources for Exmoor's medieval history are scarce compared with neighbouring areas there is some interesting material.
Liscombe is in Dulverton; there are other Liscombes, see East Liscombe in East Anstey for example. It was recorded in the mid 13th century.