The Dulverton mill leat starts at the weir in Lady Street where it leaves the river Barle to flow south through the western side of the town before
Roofscape of central Dulverton looking south-west to Battleton
Forge Cottage and its smithy, now a florist's shop
The 1855 main entrance
The war memorial near Exmoor House in Dulverton commemorates the dead of two world wars.
Dulverton Town Hall
When a station was built at Brushford in 1873 it was named Dulverton although it lay a couple of miles from the town.
The former school and school house at Dulverton
Dulverton Library, Fore Street