The whole of the parish of Steventon from the Andover turnpike road to the Warren Farm.
In 1851 William Francis Digweed, tenant of Manor Farm, farmed 1004 a. and employed 18 workers, including a bailiff, a shepherd and five carters. Within the parish there was one other shepherd, two gamekeepers and 30 agricultural labourers and carters.
Population was rising in the early 19th century. In 1851 there were 187 inhabitants in 37 houses.