Old College, Week St Mary
First built in 1508 for Dame Thomasine Percival, the college appears to have been rebuilt as dwellings, includng this house, possibly in the 18th century. The Old College house was restored in 1975 for the Landmark trust. Dame Thomasine, widow of a lord mayor of London, was born Thomasine Bonaventure in Week St Mary. Her husband had endowed a similar school in Macclesfield.