Ullesthorpe Congregational Church
The brick chapel stands on the outskirts of the village and was built in 1825. A date stone records renovation in 1883, when the porch was also added. A large extension to the rear, built for the Band of Hope and Sunday School, has been converted to a private house. The main part of the building is still in use (2015) as a Congregational Church. Recent changes to the front of the building allow for car parking and provide wheelchair access.