Bristol Slavery Trail
All Saints Church dates from around the early 12th century and has been enlarged and altered over successive centuries, most notably: 15th century
The Bristol Slavery Trail illustrates the links between the city of Bristol and the wider global economy during the era of the Atlantic slave trade
The Exchange was built in 1741–43 by John Wood the Elder, with carvings by Thomas Paty, replacing the less grand facilities on the site for Bristol
The Commercial Rooms were built in 1810 by Charles Busby, just after the aboliton of the slave trade in Britain (1807). It replaced a well-known C
The first open meeting in Bristol on the abolition of the slave trade occurred in 1788, in the medieval Guild Hall (now demolished), Broad Street.
Off Broad Street is Tailor's Court, to one side of which is The Court House.
The Lewin's Mead Sugar House, now Hotel du Vin Bristol, was once a sugar refinery processing sugar cane.