Lammana or Lamanna priory was a small Benedictine cell on the island of Lammana now called St George’s or Looe Island off the south Cornish coast n
St Mary's Church
Dulverton has a had a series of police stations, the current building a purely utilitarian building but in 1904 a very grand building was designed
This is part of ongoing study of Basingstoke Union and Workhouse.
Compton House is an extensive house that stands at the heart of Compton Park in the village of Compton Chamberlayne.
The nonconformist chapel at Horningsham.
Whilst much of the body of the church dates from a restoration by Manners and Gill in 1846, the tower is 15th-century.
The church at Brixton Deverill occupies a site next to the manor house, at the heart of the medieval village.
Built on the side of the rectory, the village schoolroom was opened in 1823 with the aid of a £40 grant from teh Treasury.
Rebuilt and much altered c. 1700, Hill Deverill manor house is a two-storey stone house of medieval origins.