Lanacre or Landacre Bridge crosses the river Barle two miles west of Withypool village.
Surveying a green lane to Tarr Steps
Exebridge lies mainly along the south side of the road either side of the river Exe.
When a station was built at Brushford in 1873 it was named Dulverton although it lay a couple of miles from the town.
This line, now dismantled, played an important part in the business and social life of southern Exmoor between 1873 and 1966.