Blisland Church of Saints Protus and Hyacinth
The fifteenth-century Blisland Parish Church is the only church in Britain dedicated to Saints Protus and Hyacinth. They were Italian brothers martyred in the late third century. St Protus is known locally as St Pratt. It was built after the Norman conquest on the site of an earlier Saxon church. Restoration work took place at the end of the 19th century.
The church contains a portrait brass of John Balsam that was produced in 1410.