Cliff Manor House
This is the former mansion of one of Newlyn's wealthiest families. In 1705 John Boson began to build a new classical style house overlooking Newlyn harbour. The Bosons were one of Newlyn's leading merchant families, with interests in the fishing trade, as well as holding land and positions locally.
There was a shoemakers shop in the front garden of the house in the mid to late 18th century.