Huish Episcopi Church
There has been a church at Huish Episcopi since the 12th century. The parish was a large one including several settlements. It largely surrounds the small town of Langport, which may have been taken out of it as its church was a chapel of Huish Episcopi parish until 1882. Langport church was made redundant in the late 20th century so Huish Episcopi is once again the parish church of Langport.
For more about Huish Episcopi why not read the history of the parish in volume three of the Victoria County History of Somerset?