Nately Scures Census 1851-1901
Nately Scures was a small parish four miles north east of Basingstoke and adjoining Newnham. Until the late 19th century it had a core around the church and five detached areas. The boundaries were redrawn in the late 19th century when the detached parts became part of the surrounding parishes. In 1932 Nately Scures parish was abolished and its lands became part of Hook, Newnham and Odiham.