Nately Scures Probate Material 1601-20
Six wills and seven inventories survive for this period.
Words have been modernized and punctuation added to make reading easier but names have been transcribed as written. Words in italics indicate omissions in the original document which have been added to make sense of the text. Words in square brackets indicate that they have been transcribed as seen but where the meaning is unclear.
Links to the transcriptions are below.
A glossary is attached of unusual words.
- Arthur Fielder/Felder, 1602 (Will and Inventory)
- James King/Kinge, husbandman, 1602 (Will and Inventory)
- Henry Leach, yeoman, 1604 (Will and Court Paper)
- Joan Fielder/Felder, widow, 1606 (Will and Inventory)
- Tristram Hooker, 1608 (Will and Inventory)
- Alice Gary/Garye, widow, 1609 (Will and Inventory)
- Roger Wheeler/Wheeller, yeoman, 1609 (Inventory)
- Daniell Scott, 1614 (Inventory)