St Euny's Church, Redruth
Redruth is a Cornish mining town and its parish church lies just outside the town. It is dedicated to St. Euny or Eunius was brother to St. Ia. The church was built in 1756, with some earlier parts such as the 15th century west tower. The lan suggests the earliest building would have been 6th or early 7th century. The present church is at least the third on the site, foundations of a c.1100 AD Norman church are below the nave.