St Illogan's Church, Illogan
St Ilogan's Church dates back to the early 1300s - it was mentioned by the Bishop of Exeter's registers in 1307 and 1308. The church is also mentioned by William of Worcester in 1478 and was believed to contain St Illogan's remains. However little of the old church remains - only a 14th century tower of two stages. The rest of the old church was pulled down and rebuilt in 1846.