St Just’s Church is located at the foot of a deep valley, close to a river. It was consecrated in 1261 and is built mostly in the Perpendicular style. Its west tower of two stages is supported by diagonal buttresses. It has a stair turret and pinnacles. The top windows of the tower are two-light and cusped, dating from the 14th century.
Content generated during research for the paperback book 'Cornwall and the Cross: Christianity 500-1560' (ISBN 978-1-86077-468-3) for the England's Past for Everyone series