St Martin and St Meriadoc, Camborne
This church is made of granite and dates to the 15th century. It is dedicated to two saints. Until 1671 two churches existed within the churchyard, the parish church and a chapel dedicated to the Virgin Mary. But in 1671 the chapel was demolished and the stones used to build the parish poor house.