St Peter's Rectory
The rectory house of Codford St Peter. Its classical front conceals a 17th-century house, with a central chimney and lobby-entry plan. In the early nineteenth century, Codford St Peter’s rectory was extended west in brick to accommodate the drawing room, dining room and bedrooms; a study was partitioned from the entrance hall within the original 17th-century part. The rectory house was improved further in 1885. It was sold in the late 1960s and replaced by a new house in Green Lane.
View photographs and documents associated with St Peter’s rectory from the selection on the right.