This small parish church lies on a hill overlooking the River Fowey. It was built all in one go in the Perpendicular style and consecrated in 1509. It has a short west tower with battlements but no pinnacles. Inside the nave has a good example of a wagon roof. The stained glass windows have depictions of St Samson and St Antony.
Content generated during research for the paperback book 'Cornwall and the Cross: Christianity 500-1560' (ISBN 978-1-86077-468-3) for the England's Past for Everyone series