St Winwallo's Church, Tremaine
A tiny parish church on a hill. Although it has only a two stage west tower, it seems to dwarf the chancel and nave, which together are only 45 feet long. Some of the church is Norman (e.g the north wall, the font), but most was rebuilt in the 13th and 14th centuries. Inside, it has a c.15th century wagon roof, decorated with carved bosses. The roof and walls are also plastered and painted. The altar dates from 1900.