West Anstey church, Devon
Interior of West Anstey church
The church of St Petrock, West Anstey, dates largely from the 14th and 15th centuries but was heavily restored in 1879 by William White. The pulpit, altar and reredos date from that restoration but fragments of medieval glass survive in the south chancel window, there are a few medieval tiles and some good benchends. The church may have originally been built in 1319 when its altars were dedicated.