St Andrew's Church, Withypool
This church was rebuilt in the late middle ages. Its tower was rebuilt in the early 17th century and again in 1902. The whole church was restored and refitted 1887. The tower arch probably dates from the 17th century rebuilding and some 18th-century panelling survives but most furnishings date from 1887. The Norman font survives from the original church. It has a fluted bowl with a chevron moulded rim.