Content generated during research for the paperback book 'Cornwall and the Cross: Christianity 500-1560' (ISBN 978-1-86077-468-3) for the England's Past for Everyone series
The 15th-century chapel of Cotehele House in Calstock, east Cornwall, was a domestic chapel.
The church of St Petroc is found in the north-east corner of the old town of Bodmin.
The fifteenth-century Blisland Parish Church is the only church in Britain dedicated to Saints Protus and Hyacinth.
St Endellion is a Prebendal church. The church stands near an ancient, probably early Brittonic, cemetry, so that the church-site, may have origins
Launceston Priory was established in the 12th century, and became one of the wealthiest in Cornwall.
St Mary Magdalene, Launceston, a splendid town church of the early 16th century.