Content generated during research for the paperback book 'Cornwall and the Cross: Christianity 500-1560' (ISBN 978-1-86077-468-3) for the England's Past for Everyone series
Redruth is a Cornish mining town and its parish church lies just outside the town. It is dedicated to St. Euny or Eunius was brother to St.
Stoke Climsland is a small village near Callington.
Crosses from around Gwennap. Gwennap parish is an inland parish, situated between the towns of Redruth and Truro.
This is the parish church of Forrabury, which is also one of the churches serving the nearby market town of Boscastle.
The Church of St Genesius lies near to some attractive Cornish coastline. It is in the Early English style.
St Just’s Church is located at the foot of a deep valley, close to a river.
This famous well is located near St Keyne’s Church.
A tiny parish church on a hill.
Most of this church – its nave, chancel, north transept, lower two stages of its towers- dates from the 1330s. It was consecrated in 1333.
Both the church and village of St Germoe, are named after St Germoe, a 5th century Irish saint.