Content generated during research for the paperback book 'Exmoor: The making of an English Upland' (ISBN 13 : 978-1-86077-597-0 ) for the England's Past for Everyone series
Dulverton Town Hall
When a station was built at Brushford in 1873 it was named Dulverton although it lay a couple of miles from the town.
The former school and school house at Dulverton
Dulverton Library, Fore Street
North front of Dulverton Laundry
Dulverton Congregational Chapel in Chapel Lane
All Saints Church, Dulverton
Nice rubble house, long with brick segmental window-heads. Looks C19 but disposition suggests 3 rooms and through passage.
This line, now dismantled, played an important part in the business and social life of southern Exmoor between 1873 and 1966.