This Public House is one of many that were used by sailors and others in the Port of Bristol.
The Christian religious group called the Quakers (The Religious Society of Friends) used this small plot of land as their burial ground for a numbe
This street is named after the gold coin called a guinea, which took its name from the West African gold coast.
These eighteenth century houses were owned by wealthy merchants and others during the eighteenth century.
Some people mistakenly believe that the network of caves under Redcliffe Hill was used to store slaves before sale in Bristol.
Dating back to at least 1745, the Ostrich Public House is one of the pubs which Sailors, shipyard and dock workers, merchants and others used when
A modern housing development is now built on the site of Sydenham Teast's shipyards.
This street was once a very busy location, with merchants and traders living here as well as warehouses alongside the quay at the backs of the hous
Former tollhouse at Exebridge
Pixton Park in its woodland setting on a hill high above the river Barle