This 2½-storey house is of 17th-century origin, with early 18th-century window openings standing proud of the rendered façade.
Behind the 18th-century ashlar façade, rebuilt in the 1970s after a collapse, is a 5-bay late medieval house, whose roof has principal-rafter truss
The façade is almost entirely of the 1920s (below), but the structure contains remains of another late 15th-century building, whose jetty survives
No. 125 includes another late-medieval building, encased in stone in the 18th century or earlier.
The Hook family came to Snodland in 1854 as the new owners of the paper mill.
At the height of production at the end of the nineteenth century, some seventeen cement factories were working on the banks of the Medway between F
The Ferry between Halling and Wouldham was very ancient and lasted about 600 years.
Rochester Road, Burham, viewed from the south towards Rochester.
For 70 miles the River Medway runs through Kent shaping the landscape and providing opportunity for the people of the county.
George Paul was headmaster of Ledbury Boys School for over twenty years, from 1885 until 1917.