The Wills Memorial Building was commissioned in 1912 by George Alfred Wills and Henry Herbert Wills, in honour of their father, Henry Overton Wills
Off Broad Street is Tailor's Court, to one side of which is The Court House.
Corn Street was the street where many merchants did business during the 1700s.
The Theatre Royal is situated on the quiet cobbled King Street .
See the Catholic church under Pixton Park on this site
Plaque on a wall in Bridge Street, Dulverton marking the great height to which the floodwater rose.
Lanacre or Landacre Bridge crosses the river Barle two miles west of Withypool village.
The lower part of High Street, Dulverton in 2008
This line, now dismantled, played an important part in the business and social life of southern Exmoor between 1873 and 1966.