At No. 94, now called Christmas Court, the canopy with supporting columns, the boxed shopfront, and the bay windows are all 19th-century.
A 17th-century front (now rendered) hides another building of medieval origin.
These two buildings probably began as a single late-medieval range: No.
The squared and dressed stonework visible above the projecting 19th-century shopfront, laid in regular courses, is probably late 17th-century.
Though a shared Cotswold-slate roof now links this range with Nos. 54–56, the varied stone façades confirm their separate histories. No.
Through the medieval archway to the left of No.
This 2½-storey house is of 17th-century origin, with early 18th-century window openings standing proud of the rendered façade.
A building here was probably occupied by a tailor in 1861, but was apparently demolished soon after: in 1901 the plot was vacant, with a wall in fr
In origin this is probably a small 17th-century cottage (cf. Nos.
In 1552 this may have been the half burgage-plot belonging to Thomas Chadwell of Little Barrington (Glos.).